Vintage Race Seats
VINTAGE RACE SEATS. EVENFLO TRIUMPH ADVANCE DLX CAR SEAT. EVENFLO EMBRACE INFANT CAR SEAT CENTERVILLE.
Vintage Race Seats
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- a season’s yield of wine from a vineyard
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person’s work
- the oldness of wines
- A thing made or used for sitting on, such as a chair or stool
- A sitting place for a passenger in a vehicle or for a member of an audience
- The roughly horizontal part of a chair, on which one’s weight rests directly
- (seat) show to a seat; assign a seat for; “The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith”
- seating: an area that includes places where several people can sit; “there is seating for 40 students in this classroom”
- (seat) a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); “he booked their seats in advance”; “he sat in someone else’s place”
- any competition; “the race for the presidency”
- Prepare and enter (an animal or vehicle) in races as a sport or leisure activity
- Compete regularly in races as a sport or leisure activity
- a contest of speed; “the race is to the swift”
- rush: move fast; “He rushed down the hall to receive his guests”; “The cars raced down the street”
- Compete with another or others to see who is fastest at covering a set course or achieving an objective
vintage race seats – 1935 Print
This piece was illustrated by Soldwedel, K.. Artist signature in print – bottom right of image.
Please note that there is printing on the reverse.
Now where is that seat belt!?!
Persons Racing Saddle
Here is a nice example of period American leather saddle design. Persons was a large producer of saddles for the US market and continues to make leather saddles today as the Persons-Majestic Company. This saddle features a twin wire frame mounted atop a gallows type seat post. It came stock on a 1930s Schwinn LaSalle, a second tier skip tooth fixed gear bicycle. The LaSalle has Lobdell wooden rims laced to New Departure hubs with single rubber tires.
vintage race seats